What a year, 2020 has been! As it comes to a close, let’s reflect back on this year like no other.
The good news is:
- I still have time to renew my car’s extended warranty.
- The Social Security Administration is on top of my social security card going into Mexico.
- I still have a very wealthy relative that’s a Prince in Liberia, whom I have not met.
- I still have time to update my Google listing.
- I won a lottery in the Bahamas.
- I still have time to “unfreeze” my Apple account.
- Apparently, I’m in need of some prescription drugs, but the fellas that call can’t tell me what drugs I need. Not sure how that’s going to work out.
- All I have to do is switch to save a lot of money on health insurance.
- All the political phone calls have stopped.
- All the window and siding calls have started.
- Jeffery Epstein still didn’t kill himself.
- The movie “Seeking a Friend for the End of the World” takes place in 2021.