Another year in the ledger and a new one, 2020, has begun which happens to be the start of a new decade. According to the Chinese zodiac, 2020 is the year of the Rat. I find that fitting since it’s an election year. There are plenty of folks that make predictions (both political and societal) for the upcoming year. Well, here are my top 5 predictions that have nothing to do with politics or society.
- I predict (guarantee) whatever you hear running around in the attic isn’t a rabbit. But it could be rats, mice, squirrels, raccoon or an opossum.
- I predict that no more than 10% of our customers that come in February and March looking for pre-emergent, fertilizer or anything else to do with the yard, know the square feet of their lawn. Please prove me wrong!
- I predict that no matter how hard anyone tries, Bermuda grass will not grow in the shade.
- I predict that when it comes to garden crop timing if you are 2 weeks late, it still won’t grow unless you plant it. No matter what anybody says or planting guide tells you, this is a fact.
- My last prediction is that if you go through the day with a smile, it will be a better world. And Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself.