Is your horse irritable, agitated, or uncomfortable? If your horse suffers from gastric discomfort, you might be shopping for a new supplement to help provide relief. Forget the trendy new products and unproven additives. Go with your horse’s gut and choose a product you can trust – Purina® Outlast® gastric support supplement.
Outlast® products contain an exclusive form of seaweed-derived calcium that’s functionally different from other marine-derived sources in five significant ways:
- Source – proprietary ingredient derived from two specific types of seaweed
- Composition – more than just calcite
- Structure – highly distinguished honeycomb structure increases surface area 3 to 5 times higher than other sources
- Maintenance of optimal pH – multiple studies have demonstrated superior buffering capacity
- Research – four peer-reviewed research abstracts evaluating Outlast®supplement have been published
90% of horses experience gastric discomfort. As a result, Gastric discomfort affects your horse’s health, attitude, and performance. Support your horse through any stressful event with Purina® Outlast® gastric support supplement.
Give them relief by stopping at Wells Brothers Pet, Lawn and Garden Supply and shopping our Horse Feed selection.
Article brought to you by Purina. Try their 60-day challenge to receive buy-one-get-one coupons for Purina® complete feeds, including Purina® Strategy® feed with the Outlast®supplement.
Check out Purina’s one-of-a-kind farm to find out what makes their 1,200-acre working farm in Gray Summit, Missouri, so unique. Find out in this short video, which explains our research and innovation philosophy. Plus, get a behind-the-scenes look at a few of the 80 beautiful horses that call it home. As a result, Purina conducts a lot of research to support horse health here.